Monday, January 24, 2005

22/70: 17k Easy Run

Yesterday it rained and during the night it snowed, so you can imagine how the roads were today ;-( During my lunch break I chose to avoid the icy roads as much as possible so selected the little forest nearby where I "looped" a bit. Actually it was great, I though of running 30mins or so after the pain I experienced yesterday in my left leg but when I had the first 30mins over I just did another loop, and then another loop and, finally, I was more than 90mins on the course and didn't feel any pain. Actually, this will be a week of lower mileage anyway as I have to fly tomorrow to Barcelona for a Business trip and return not before Sunday, i.e. there will only be some exercises on the treadmill...

Stats:
Distance: 17k (10.5mi)
Time: 1:31:00
Pace (Avg.): 5:21/km (8:37/mi)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home