18,19,20,21/70: Week 3/10
3rd training week completed. In total I got a mileage of 96k (60miles) which is, again, a bit below planned mileage. From a quality point of I could manage one intervall training unit and one tempo run/race unit.
Besides, after three weeks of pretty "heavy" training the first little aches and pains are coming up. Since Friday my right heel is hurting a bit, not during running but afterwards. It feels not like a real pain it's more like some pressure on it. Today I felt stronger pain starting on the inner side of my left calf up to the inner knee. That wasn't nice at all. Around one hour after running it disappeared. Let's see tomorrow how it feels... Question for me is, are these the usual "adaption" aches and therefore just go on with the plan or should I reduce a bit? That's always hard to answer...
Stats:
23-Jan: 21/70 - 16k Easy Run
Distance: 16k (10 mi)
Time: 1:30:00
22-Jan: 20/70 - 21.1k Race + 6k Warm Up/Cool Down
Here is a race report (in German).
Distance: 21.1k (13.1 mi)
Time: 1:24:10
Ranking (Overall): 13/229
21-Jan: 19/70 - Rest Day
20-Jan: 18/70 - 13k Easy Run
Distance: 13k (8 mi)
Time: 1:09:30

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home