11/70: 20k
Lunch break was my running break, again. I still have some problems with my stomach but most of the run was just fine. Around +5 degrees Celsius and only partly some heavy wind made it hard but not to hard. In the beginning I felt my weak left leg, this is the only "souvenir" from Sunday when I got at km 39 my usual "left leg weakness" but today it disappeared after a while.
For this weeks tempo run I am thinking about participating in a race on Saturday. It's very close by and two pretty flat loops to be summed up to 15k. This is the second out of 3 races, the first one was 10k in November, and the last one will be a Half Marathon in February (actually they predict that the sum of your times during these 3 races will be pretty near to your reachable marathon time in Spring). I'd like to run the 15k in marathon race pace what would mean to finish around 59min, actually my personal best on this course is 58:49 in 1993, puh. I am doubting if I can reach that time with my current shape. Let's see.
Stats:
Distance: 20k (12.4m)
Time: 1:46:30
Pace (Avg.): 5:20/km (8:35/m)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home