10/70: 10k Intervalls
Today in the morning I felt pretty sick, not due to running but currently a lot of people here suffer from a stomach flu. ´So, I didn't feel like having an intervall workout. During lunch break it was better but I thought maybe some lunch makes me stronger ;-) In the end I could squeeze a short workout between end of work and when my wife had to leave the house for an appointment. I did 10 repeats of 90sec fast and 60sec slow, actually my plan says I had to manage 400m in 80sec what would mean keeping a pace of 3:20/km (5:20/mi), I don' think I was that fast but most probably it was like 3:30/km (5:36/mi).
For this week I have to reduce a bit the planned mileage, what is no surprise after Sunday's marathon. Planned was a mileage of 120k (75mi), I try to get 100k in, i.e. around 20k for each of next days.
Stats:
Distance: 10k (6.2m)
Time: 0:46:30
Pace (Avg.): 4:39/km (7:27/m)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home