Sunday, January 16, 2005

Week 2/10: Wrap Up

So, this was the 2nd week of training according to the plan. From a quantity point of view I could not meet the mileage goal which was 120k (74.5mi), my mileage was 96k (59.6mi). Especially I missed the long run of around 20k. My longest run had about 20k. Squeezing in a long run causes always some trouble for me, anyway, it did work better than expected after the marathon last Sunday. From a quality point of view I think I did very well, made my intervalls and my tempo according to plan.
I am still feeling pretty well (except for a slight cold), no weakness or pain in my legs at all. Another negative point is that I still didn't start with some gymnastics exercises for my body, what a shame! So, let's get it on for week 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home