12/70: 10k + 10k
This was the 3rd time in my whole running career that I ran two times at the same day. Considering that I am running in my 13th year this is really an exception ;-)
In the morning I did a 10k workout on the treadmill (since this week the company health centers got two new treadmills!). It's boring and it's bad air but anyway, I did the following:
KM 01 - 10.0k/h with 1% incline
KM 02 - 10.5k/h with 1% incline
KM 03 - 11.0k/h with 1% incline
KM 04 - 11.5k/h with 1% incline
KM 05 - 12.0k/h with 1% incline
KM 06 - 12.0k/h with 2% incline
KM 07 - 11.5k/h with 2% incline
KM 08 - 11.0k/h with 2% incline
KM 09 - 10.5k/h with 2% incline
KM 10 - 10.0k/h with 2% incline
In the afternoon I did a 10k "easy" run at homethrough the forest.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home