7th "Lauf um den Dornkopf"
Race day ;-) Today was the 7th run around the Dornkopf in Langd. Actually it was a pretty disappointing race for me. I couldn't motivate myself to give 100% as I'm usually able to do (at least what I think are my 100%), accordingly three (usually slower) runners passed me in the last third of the race. I recognized this mental "malfunction" right away after the first 500m of the race, usually I just run as fast as I can from the beginning and try to defend the won meters until the finish line but today it was different ;-( It seemed I was afraid of loosing against some runners I already know, off course it was a tough and pretty hilly course but same conditions for all... Anyway, I have to be more focused next time!
Course profile:
Stats:
Distance: 10k
Time: 0:38:25
Rank: 7/109

1 Comments:
great to see people all over the world doing exactly what I'm trying to do. Good luck mate!
Post a Comment
<< Home