Thursday, July 08, 2004

End of Rest

Today is the fourth day w/o running. That's the first time that I didn't run for such longtime (except when I was ill winter). Actually it started on Saturday, I was badly motivated for the race and couldn't motivate myself to give 100%, on Sunday running with my club mates was a run w/o fun (just from a pain perspective ;-)). So I decided on Modnay morning to take some days off from running and think about my next mid-term and long-term goals. At least I didn't run but I am still not clear about my goals ;-( Anyway, today in the evening I will participate in a 3*5km relay race. It's a pre-race of the German Ironman which is held in Frankfurt on Sunday. As the Ironman is sponsored by Duracell (which is a daughter company of Gillette which is also the mother company of Braun = my company, puh) all employees are invited to participate, off course race fee is paid and everyone gets a free Durcall race shirt, yippieh...

--> Night Run

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2004 at 6:04 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Sometimes it is very good to take a break. Do you feel better Oliver?

Thanks for all the new blog links - I will add them this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home