Race Day for All ;-)
Sabine and Amelie joined the race for cheering and Luca-Henri and me intended to run, yeah, not only to run but to run pretty FAST ;-) Actually, I like that race in Eberstadt, it's a small one (less than 200 runners for 800m, 1200m, 5k, and 10k), well organized, and it's in the neighbourhood. What I really don't like is the 10k course, 4 1/2 round thorugh the city, and lots of edges and up and down. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you are starting, believe in me, at least the last round with its 2.2k are really bad for everybody ;-( Anyway, I don't talk about the 10k, the 800m were just more interesting:
Luca-Henri (344) just waiting in a pack of 9 for the start:
Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!
Sabine "helped" him to cross the finish line:
Stats:
Distance: 0.8k
Time: 4:27
Besides, my result:
Distance: 10k
Time: 0:36:49
Ranking: 7/111

1 Comments:
That is such a terrific 800 meter race!!
Post a Comment
<< Home