Sunday, June 20, 2004

LSD with my running club

10 AM every Sunday my runner fellows from the ASC Licher Wald meet for their run. That's always fun despite that today only five could manage to join: Udo, Silke, Frank, Ralf, and myself. The weather provided best running conditions, a bit sunny, no rain, and not to warm yet. I liked it! Most of our Sunday runs are through the local forests here, sometimes we are also running on bicycle and country lanes. And off course some Sundays we meet at local races ;-)

See here some impressions from the local forests:
Nearby Lake

Forest 1 Forest 2

Stats:
Distance: 24k
Time: 2:00:00

3 Comments:

At June 22, 2004 at 2:36 PM, Blogger Oliver said...

Hi Susan, I love Karlsruhe, too, during my university time in the 90ies (I studied in Darmstadt) I was there quite frequently. Where are you now?

Oliver

 
At June 23, 2004 at 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those photos are amazing!!! sounds like your weather is alot better than ours. i would love to go to germany one day.

 
At June 23, 2004 at 3:29 PM, Blogger Oliver said...

Katy, actually we have an horrible summer this year, very rainy, pretty cold, but last Sunday during my run it was really nice but believe in me, when I could choose where to live I'd prefer Australia ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home