Thursday, June 17, 2004

JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge

Yesterday more than 50.000 runners participated in the German JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge run (right beside my working place in Frankfurt), i.e. the biggest crowd for whole Europe. The fastest male runner clocked with a 16:09 for the 5.6k (meaning 2:53min per k / 4:38min per mile) and the fastest female clocked with a 18:58, I'd assume that the slower ones needed one hour or so ;-) But I am sure they had at least a more "corporate" experience.
Unfortunately I couldn't take part in that event. Sabine had an appointment in the afternoon and I had to take care of the kids; maybe next year!

JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge website [in German]

JPMCCC 2004 in Frankfurt JPMCCC 2004 in Frankfurt JPMCCC 2004 in Frankfurt

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2004 at 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now thats alot of people

 

Post a Comment

<< Home