2.Brunnenfestlauf in Oberursel
Participated in the 2nd run due to the famous Brunnenfest in Oberursel. Near the Taunus a pretty difficult course could be expected (see below the course profile)! Actually, no surprise for me as I am working just some miles away from Oberursel and accordingly I know a bit the regional characteristics ;-)
Find a race report (in German) at laufreport.de.
Stats:
Distance: 10k
Overall: 3/325
Age-group: 3/69
Time: 37:10
Don't forget that whole family was with me to CHEER ;-)

1 Comments:
Hello Oliver,
your site makes me feel I wanna run again... good site and made with much affection, I think.
I ran already 1 marathon (Rotterdam 1995) and a lot of local half marathons many 10 kilometers and for my speed I did the 3000 meter and one time 800 meters on the track (club championship). After the marathon I had more and more slight injuries so I swithted to cycling.
Hopefully you won't get injured. Running is fun
Post a Comment
<< Home