Are you a runner?
I didn't mention that when it happened but it might be worth to post ;-)
Around three weeks ago I had to go with my son to a pedagogue, our child doctor said he should go for a knowledge test to see how "far" he is (by the way he is 5 1/2 years). So, we stepped in, I had a pretty long talk with her about his behaviour (socially and educationally), then she made a pretty hard and long test of nearly one hour, the results were fine and everything was good as I just wanted to stand up and leave with him. Suddenly she asked me "Excuse me, are you a runner?", I was pretty surprised, thought intensively why she asked it, I thought, maybe she recognized my well muscular legs, my thin arms, or most probably my emaciated face, or maybe she saw me in race where I ran so spectacular ;-) I replied "Yes, I am a sort of a runner, how come you are asking?"... "I saw your watch, it's a runner's watch, isn't it?!" --- My watch, I see, and actually, I have just a pretty cheap Casio with basic functions (no heart rate monitor or so), nothing special. I just use it for running... Off course, she was also a runner!
In the end, it seems that I am runner, you are runner, and both we know it (sometimes w/o words)!

3 Comments:
That's a very funny post Oliver!
Not even your shoes gave you away, but your watch did!? That's hilarious. At least you found a kindred spirit!
that is so wierd about that watch... i can always pick out runners, because they have that walk. Thats a pretty funny story oliver.
Post a Comment
<< Home