Over and out
I didn't achieve my goal, off course, how could I break my PB (1:20:30) over half marathon with nearly no training??? Anyway, I am bit proud that I started and that I finished in a still good time (my 2nd best ever). I really wanted to run that race, it's one of the few races which are 100% flat and on asphalt in my area. On the other side, it's not having one meter in the forest, and we paid for it, actually it was such windy and I hate wind! This can cost so much energy.
Over and out... I am really thinking to give me a break from running for the rest of the year. Actually there are plenty of other things to do and especially at work I will be pretty busy until January. Maybe I will focus on the first quarter of 2005 to achieve a new level in marathon.
Stats:
Location: Gießen-Wieseckaue
Distance: 21.1k
Time: 1:22:21
Ranking: 9/223 (overall)

1 Comments:
Sometimes it's better not to run for some time. After a while your body will gain energy. Not to run is also a kind of training. But not running this quarter is really hard if you're last half mar. was in 1'.22"
Success with your decision.
Post a Comment
<< Home