Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Business Trip

I am in Barcelona now. My flight was yesterday in the afternoon, after 1 1/2 hrs at the Frankfurt Airport and 2 hrs in the plane I arrived in a very nice and pretty hot (>25 degrees Celsius!) city. I've been here already once but hopefully I will have a bit more "spare time" this week than I had back in May.
Talking of running, my legs still feel a bit pain from Sunday's race, especially this uphill running is like "poison" for my muscles. For regeneration purpose (and a busy business schedule) I did not run on Monday and did not expect to run on Tuesday but yesterday morning the weather was soooooooooo nice, not much wind, and no rain! So, I just started for a short run of half an hour. It was really great! Didn't run for a pretty long time such a short distance, wow, I enjoyed it!
Besides, Mark really inspired me a bit with his photo shooting run. It's always really exciting when runners from all over the world shoot pictures from their usual training runs. They are sometimes so different. I will post some impressions from my training courses during the next days, promised. But don't expect too much, Mark has set a pretty high level ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home